A showcase of apps developed by or for Philadelphia City government for data-driven decision-support using spatial technology (GIS). See how your city government uses data to make decisions and reach out to citizens. Find out what data and tools are available to for civic projects. Drop-in for a Q&A with City staff and see how these tools are helping to improve city services.
Open house format. Food and refreshments.
Presentations - from 5:15 to 7:30 pm:
- Web mapping tools to engage citizens and city gov - Office of Innovation & Technology
- Green Stormwater Infrastructure planning and investments - Philadelphia Water Dept
- CultureBlocks: supporting decisions about place and creativity in Philly - Office Arts, Culture, and Creative Economy
- Mobile solutions for rapid response and asset collection - CLIP Graffiti Abatement, Dept of Parks and Recreation, Streets Department
- StoryMaps: telling the Philadelpia2035 story with maps, images and text - City Planning
- 3D visualization, Geoforms, ArcGIS Pro tools - Esri, special guest
- Philly Bike Share: weaving together public comments + geodata - OpenPlans and Textizen, special guests